October 2017 15K, or get Matt267 PE banned, SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh I'm signed up to go to a cool networking/lecture thing tonight but I'm not dressed appropriately and am exhausted and have 628 things to do tonight

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There is nothing wrong with being inappropriate! 

I have to figure out how to dress for work, a movie, and a pool party themed show Friday night. The main issue is the pool party themed show, because I have a specific tropical outfit I want to wear, but yet, don't want to be toting a bunch of stuff around with me everywhere, especially not to said show.

I have to figure out how to dress for work, a movie, and a pool party themed show Friday night. The main issue is the pool party themed show, because I have a specific tropical outfit I want to wear, but yet, don't want to be toting a bunch of stuff around with me everywhere, especially not to said show.
pics or none of this happened

It's a Friday so can't you just wear the fun outfit all day?

It's a Friday so can't you just wear the fun outfit all day?

Haha definitely not. It's a Hawaiian print little outfit, matching top and shorts. Think Hawaiian tourist in the 90's! It's legit from the 90's, too. I got it from my mama!

Haha definitely not. It's a Hawaiian print little outfit, matching top and shorts. Think Hawaiian tourist in the 90's! It's legit from the 90's, too. I got it from my mama!
so wear the top and some jeans and change into the shorts???? our south office wears hawaiian shirts on fridays!

so wear the top and some jeans and change into the shorts???? our south office wears hawaiian shirts on fridays!
Hahaha I don't think that'll work either. It's a bit too bright of colors for my office, I feel. It's also a crop top (though the shorts are high-waisted, elastic waist goodness). 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back