October 2017 15K, or get Matt267 PE banned, SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor showing by examinees.... guess they all want to fail, spam.

Science proved if you partcipate in the Spam Thread you're more likely to pass. How can you argue with science?

Science proved if you partcipate in the Spam Thread you're more likely to pass. How can you argue with science?
That's what I've been saying. They don't want to listen. 

I know, I learned this the hard way. The first time I took the exam, I didn't know about this board and thus didn't spam at all.

The second time I took it, I spammed only a very little bit after other states had started to release results while I was still waiting on CA. I didn't spam enough, and again, didn't pass.

The third time, I took spamming quite seriously and spammed my heart out. I passed.

It's like the newbies don't want to pass! What on earth will it take them to spam? I don't want people to endure what I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh, last October, this thread was on page 125 on November 9th! And here we are, on it in this thread on November 21st.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, I learned this the hard way. The first time I took the exam, I didn't know about this board and thus didn't spam at all.

The second time I took it, I spammed only a very little bit after other states had started to release results while I was still waiting on CA. I didn't spam enough, and again, didn't pass.

The third time, I took spamming quite seriously and spammed my heart out. I passed.
See, it's true. It's really true. 

The tricky thing is that everyone's spam amount needed to pass is different. The only safe way to make sure you exceed it is to spam as much as you possibly can.

Gonna be a lot of repeat takers in April. 

The tricky thing is that everyone's spam amount needed to pass is different. The only safe way to make sure you exceed it is to spam as much as you possibly can.
It's true. Fortunately the delay in the results will give everyone more time to catch up on spam.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

oh well looks like i'll be one of them.  failure to spam

Maybe we felt our performance on the exam was miserable and see no point in prolonging the inevitable fail.

SPAM!! gonna need another 14k spams?  At this rate a lot of repeat test takers until next next year?

May everyone had early turkey parties and neglected spam.  spam activity after thanksgiving would skyrocket I swear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back