October 2016 Spam-athon Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen of the bus

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Queen of the bus

Queen of the bus

Queen of the bus

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Sorry I don't know when your hot flashes are gonna hit, lady... I'm usually so good at reading minds![/COLOR]

Queen of the bus

Queen of the bus

Queen of the bus

Queen of the bus

Queen of the bus

And of course since we work with clients and you never know who is watching you I just closed the window and broke a sweat so she could keep her jacket off miss queen of the bus

Oof. That complicates things. I work in almost complete anonymity, so I can do whatever I want.

Sheesh. You talk to one recruiter one time when you think you're moving to North Carolina, and then everyone else in that company is hitting you up for their positions.

Sheesh. You talk to one recruiter one time when you think you're moving to North Carolina, and then everyone else in that company is hitting you up for their positions.
My ex coworker just moved to Raleigh! I'm still mad! His wife and him were my new besties in Seattle :(

Even though we could manage construction, we're not gonna get our PE just so we can organize your paperwork

But! Lots of ses move into the construction side

Including a different ex coworker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back