October 2010 FE Review

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am going to post my intent in hopes that others might read it and reply:

I am a University of Central Florida Senior (Electrical Engineering) that is taking the FE in October in the Central Florida / Orlando area.

I am taking the Testmasters FE review in Fort Lauderdale Aug. 16 through the first week in September.

I will be driving south from the exit at SR 520 / SR 524 /SR 528 (Cocoa, Florida 32926 - due east of UCF on I-95).

I will be staying in a double at the Hilton - where the review is taking place.

I am hoping to meet others doing something close to the same thing in hopes of sharing expenses, studying and keeping each other motivated.

In addition to this forum, an email site has been created where we can share information and resources:

[email protected]

Ideally, we will get correspondence going, we will all meet at the Testmasters location, and we will figure out how to make this whole thing work out successfully, inexpensively, and with the best use of our time.

I envision us sharing the ride south and back north again, running through our test banks together, saving a few dollars in the process on gas and such.

If I could briefly summarize what I am trying to accomplish it would be to "as inexpensively and with the least amount of turmoil to our families to pass this exam on the first attempt".

Best wishes to all taking this exam: floridaengineeringintraining

Well, not to make this look like a blog - but desiring to update this post, here goes.

Last weekend went off well. The Testmasters prof. got right to the material and kept us on the edge of our seats for 3 FULL days. Without exception every one of the 67 people meeting in this conference room felt ready to accept the challenge of the upcoming test. If all of the instructors are like this one I am going to be VERY impressed. I was able to find a person to share room expenses; however, the drive down and back is proving to be a little trickier. Most of those doing the same thing as me are a good 50 minutes to the west of me. It is basically a drive straight south for both parties and driving east to west does not make sense. Still holding out hopes that we can still make the drive thing work; however, it is going to take a little bit of patience and some flexibility to make that happen. We have started the post testmasters list for a study group. On that note, I must sign off to reply to my peers...

I am going to post my intent in hopes that others might read it and reply:
I am a University of Central Florida Senior (Electrical Engineering) that is taking the FE in October in the Central Florida / Orlando area.

I am taking the Testmasters FE review in Fort Lauderdale Aug. 16 through the first week in September.

I will be driving south from the exit at SR 520 / SR 524 /SR 528 (Cocoa, Florida 32926 - due east of UCF on I-95).

I will be staying in a double at the Hilton - where the review is taking place.

I am hoping to meet others doing something close to the same thing in hopes of sharing expenses, studying and keeping each other motivated.

In addition to this forum, an email site has been created where we can share information and resources:

[email protected]

Ideally, we will get correspondence going, we will all meet at the Testmasters location, and we will figure out how to make this whole thing work out successfully, inexpensively, and with the best use of our time.

I envision us sharing the ride south and back north again, running through our test banks together, saving a few dollars in the process on gas and such.

If I could briefly summarize what I am trying to accomplish it would be to "as inexpensively and with the least amount of turmoil to our families to pass this exam on the first attempt".

Best wishes to all taking this exam: floridaengineeringintraining

Back