NY PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, addi, that's really good of you to let us know. My boss keeps asking me if I have my paper license yet because he has to have it in order to push for my promotion.

I see my name and license online, but are we suppose to get a letter in the mail to officially notify us?
Addi,

I received my license last April and no, you do not get a official letter in the mail, you just get an e-mail saying congrats. I remember waiting for my license number also, it seems there is no rhyme or reason to how they go up, it usually starts with A, B, C then they start jumping all over the place!

Nope...I'm still waiting. I'm a B last name, and haven't gotten mine yet. So I'm sure there a bunch of us out there....maybe everyone just gave up on the boards.

I was so happy when I saw the passing email... now so frustrated waiting on the license number... I have a good promotion with 15% raise on hold until my bosses can verify me in the database... NYS slow data entry is costing me $$$....ugggggh!

Just wondering... after passing the PE, is there anything silly that would hold up the license?? I originally filed a couple of years ago, but had a few failing attempts prior to passing this go around... I'm pretty sure they don't let you take the test unless all your other credentials were up to snuff.

I was so happy when I saw the passing email... now so frustrated waiting on the license number... I have a good promotion with 15% raise on hold until my bosses can verify me in the database... NYS slow data entry is costing me $$$....ugggggh!

Just wondering... after passing the PE, is there anything silly that would hold up the license?? I originally filed a couple of years ago, but had a few failing attempts prior to passing this go around... I'm pretty sure they don't let you take the test unless all your other credentials were up to snuff.
I thought about that too, but since the board review your application, references, experience, etc and finds you eligible to sit for the exam...i wonder if they do a background check...so far not a single entry since friday

Here we go! There's an O!

My promotion won't happen until late August but my boss needs to put in for it soon. (Things don't exactly happen fast where I work.)

In the last half hour they've done O, C, and E. This waiting is going to give me OCD. I need to go outside.

Thanks for the reassurance, jco0518. For me the PE application was the hardest part of this process by far, so it's easy to slip into paranoia.

My certificate and license just came in the mail today in a large, stiff envelope. My number appeared on Thurdsay and this is only Monday.

Back