November 2019 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up using Hiner workbook (without videos) and bought the EET practice exams which also came with very helpful cheat sheets (which I heavily used for the exam). I'm glad I passed, but were I to redo i I'd probably go with doing the entire EET package. 
I also did the whole Hiner workbook twice and bought the EET practice exams last minute for extra practice. I agree the cheat sheets are super helpful and defiantly improved my speed during the exam.

Does anyone know how long we have to wait to get the license number online after passing both exams? Thanks. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The wait was 2 weeks for me, I think that's towards the long end.

I feel like I need to wait till next year to get the number due to holidays. Lol
in 2017 and 2018, they ran new numbers twice in December (the format for testing changed before then so i didnt bother checking older licenses).  They have not released any new licenses this month in Civil, so we should hear either this friday, or next friday (in theory).

in 2017 and 2018, they ran new numbers twice in December (the format for testing changed before then so i didnt bother checking older licenses).  They have not released any new licenses this month in Civil, so we should hear either this friday, or next friday (in theory).
I really hope it comes out either this Friday or the next. This wait time is a killer. 

My number still hasn't been posted on the DCA website. Anyone got their license number yet?

My number still hasn't been posted on the DCA website. Anyone got their license number yet?
new numbers post after close of business.  a few months back one engineer said his showed up at 7pm

edited:  my number just posted (its 7pm PST)

new numbers post after close of business.  a few months back one engineer said his showed up at 7pm

edited:  my number just posted (its 7pm PST)
Thanks! I just checked the DCA website and saw my name and license number there!!! 😀

could you tell me the website that you mentioned here? is it like you also got an email after they release your license?

Here's my timeline for the November results.

Dec 9th - Received my PE result.
Dec 20th - My name and license number got updated on the DCA website. You can lookup the license number here: https://search.dca.ca.gov/
Dec 23rd - Received the congratulation e-mail from the board. 

Now I'm waiting on the PE certificate in the mail. The e-mail said it will take 4 to 6 weeks. Hope this helps clarify your questions. 

Here's my timeline for the November results.

Dec 9th - Received my PE result.
Dec 20th - My name and license number got updated on the DCA website. You can lookup the license number here: https://search.dca.ca.gov/
Dec 23rd - Received the congratulation e-mail from the board. 

Now I'm waiting on the PE certificate in the mail. The e-mail said it will take 4 to 6 weeks. Hope this helps clarify your questions. 
Thanks a lot for your reply. Yes it did answer my questions. Good luck!

Did anyone get their wall certificate in the mail yet? This is taking a lot longer than I thought.

Back