NM?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but I took the exam in April 2008. I seem to remember NM being somewhere in the middle of the pack as far as notification of results.

Yeah it was then so it should be now. The e-mail was from "NCEES Records" and the subject was "NCEES Exam Results". The e-mail came with a "High Importance" exclamation point as well, so you'll notice it when it comes. My heart was pounding like hell when I received the e-mail. The e-mail will have attachments with the results.

Yeah it was then so it should be now. The e-mail was from "NCEES Records" and the subject was "NCEES Exam Results". The e-mail came with a "High Importance" exclamation point as well, so you'll notice it when it comes. My heart was pounding like hell when I received the e-mail. The e-mail will have attachments with the results.
I took the exam in Arizona but was notified by NCEES yesterday by that email message. the "heart pounding" is an understatement. but the email message had a link to the NCEES website where you need to log-in with the username and password you created when you paid for the examination. the heart pounding continues. THEN you are directed to another site where you press a "button" to have the results emailed to you. THAT email message has your results attached. more heart pounding. BUT the AZ Board of Technical Registration has not been informed of the results, so here I am back to waiting. maybe NM is more advanced. good luck.

I took the exam in Arizona but was notified by NCEES yesterday by that email message. the "heart pounding" is an understatement. but the email message had a link to the NCEES website where you need to log-in with the username and password you created when you paid for the examination. the heart pounding continues. THEN you are directed to another site where you press a "button" to have the results emailed to you. THAT email message has your results attached. more heart pounding. BUT the AZ Board of Technical Registration has not been informed of the results, so here I am back to waiting. maybe NM is more advanced. good luck.
Man, that sucks. Thanks for the info and good luck to you.

according to NCEES, I passed. all the anxiety has passed. it's just a matter of time now, waiting for those hard-working state employees at the board to issue their official letter with an invitation to give them a couple of cee notes.

according to NCEES, I passed. all the anxiety has passed. it's just a matter of time now, waiting for those hard-working state employees at the board to issue their official letter with an invitation to give them a couple of cee notes.
Right on, congrats!! I can't stay away from this board and can't stop checking my email... I wonder what is taking NM so long? Maybe we are still on the telegraph system over here...

Back