NJ PE-Comity

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

civil12

Reaction score
Anyone ever try to submit and application for PE by Comity in NJ? I am wondering:

1. How long did the precess take?

2. Did you have to take the PE Law Exam? And if you did, did they send it to you or did you have to go to NJ to take the exam?

Thanks

Anyone ever try to submit and application for PE by Comity in NJ? I am wondering:
1. How long did the precess take?

2. Did you have to take the PE Law Exam? And if you did, did they send it to you or did you have to go to NJ to take the exam?

Thanks

I got licensed in NJ via comity in 2003. It takes forever in NJ. I would plan for about 4-6 months. No, I don't remember a Law exam.

NJ is slow. And service is not that good. Two coworkers of mine lost reference letter with them. Be prepared for long waiting, back and forth.

I got licensed in NJ via comity in 2003. It takes forever in NJ. I would plan for about 4-6 months. No, I don't remember a Law exam.
When I took the FE exam in NJ, they gave you the 15 minute, 20 question law exam. One of my friends failed the law exam and they sent him one at home to take and resubmit. I don't know how that works for license by comity.

Back