NHL 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snickerd3

Taking suggestions
Reaction score
Since there are other thread for other sports I figured I'd start this season's hockey thread.

Go Blackhawks!!!

Although I can't believe the commentators are already predicting who will win the cup before any of the games really started. As much as I'd like to agree with their prediction of the Blackhawks taking the cup again I just don't see it happening. I have no idea how good the new #2 goalie is and without emery to play when Crawford goes all Cutler on us....I don't see a full season of awesome like last year.

I've lived in cold weather cities my whole life, and never really got into hockey beyond the Olympics.

I better learn to here, it's very popular.

I am going curling again this winter though!

Avalanche are undefeated! Patrick Roy is the greatest coach ever!

\sarcasm

4-0, baby! I don't know what Roy is telling the team or making them do, but keep it up! I haven't watched a game in a few seasons, what with the lockout, and the fact that the Avs have been teh suckage lately, but I think I might have to throw on my Drury sweater and start watching again.

I see the Wings handed Roy his first loss. Good, I've always hated that guy. Who the heck pronounces "Roy" like "waaaah" anyway?

Go Blackhawks!!!! Still #1 even after the circus road trip through Canada.

It's about bloody time they are releasing Blackhawks/blues tickets for single game sale on Wed.

Go blackhawks!!! Looks like we wont be seeing you when you come to STL. The stupid blues organization sold all the tickets through 3,6, or 9 game bundles leaving only single seats available when they released them for single game sales.

although we are robbing our Rockford minor league team of the goalies. Hobi is out for while, Crawford is now out for 3 weeks so the starting and backup goalies are from the rockford team. Raanta's been a GREAT draft pick. He has played every game to his given stats. Avgs 2 goals against which is what he has allowed every time he is in the paint.

7-2 Hawks WIN!!!!!! Sorry Ray, maybe you have acknowledged the tribute the Blackhawks displayed for you...Karma cam back and bit you

10336821_10201862700950814_8896797602419089217_n.jpg

AAAARRRGGGGHHHH! The Avalanche had the Wild down for the count, then skated not to lose. Hence, they lost. Helluva a series, though.

It really was a great series. It's just too bad pretty much every game was on FSN. (No cable)

It looks like Sundays Blackhawk vs. Wild game will be on NBC though.

Back