NFL 2018

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be nice if SF would fire Shanahan and then the Sucky Dan Quinn can hire him back as OC and then maybe our offense wouldn't be so offensive...

Once SF gets back Jimmy G. they will improve pretty fast. They have had some good games, they just lost everyone that could make the offense semi-decent.  Jerrick would have been pretty good this year, but Breida is doing an ok job filling in for sure. Just imagine next year with mckinnon back, Jimmy G throwing to Kittle, that offense will look a hell of alot better. Kittle is easily the best TE in the league now. 

Thanks for beating the Viqueens last night @akwooly. Also what's up with those uniforms?! :huh:  They were difficult to look at. I thought I was watching the Blue Man Group at first. LOL

I changed my pick last night at the last moment because all my others had been wrong so I figured I would catch karma but she is a F'n BITCH!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Action Green!   Hawks are 3-0 in that uniform because i think it blinds the other team.  I think they got the inspiration for the color from a highlighter.

Sorry Ravens. 

Let the Pats take care of those Chargers. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So the game was lack-luster, but any favorite commercials from last night?

I liked the John Malkovich skit pre-game. The Game of Thrones/Bud Light Knight cross-over was pretty funny. And a cool teaser for the next Avengers movie. Other than that, :dunno:

The GOT one and the NFL Play 100 were the only noteworthy ones. I did read where some vegans are upset about one of the Hyundai commercials so that one must have been good.

No favorites, but the crowd I was with thought it was a little unsettling that there were so many commercials involving humanoid robots. Not because they exist out there (well, actually partly), but because by the time they're trying to get you to empathize with a robot because it can't drink beer with it's friends, it's a step too far.

No favorites, but the crowd I was with thought it was a little unsettling that there were so many commercials involving humanoid robots. Not because they exist out there (well, actually partly), but because by the time they're trying to get you to empathize with a robot because it can't drink beer with it's friends, it's a step too far.
My husband, who was a tiny bit drunk, kept exclaiming, "ALL THE COMMERCIALS HAVE ROBOTS!" 

So the game was lack-luster, but any favorite commercials from last night?

I liked the John Malkovich skit pre-game. The Game of Thrones/Bud Light Knight cross-over was pretty funny. And a cool teaser for the next Avengers movie. Other than that, :dunno:
I like the Audi choking on a nut one. (and no, I didn't like the Audi one last year... I know what you're thinking!). And I also thought the T-Mobile texting ones weren't terrible. Outside of that it was pretty shitty, IMO. The Stella Artois one was a dumpster fire.

Back