NFL 2018

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Russell Wilson looks done

Also this LOL

a829edab619e7bb061177fa89ffd1693.jpg

To Russell's credit, it seemed like no one was ever able to get open. I still prefer he just chuck the ball away instead of taking a sack but whateves.  It was really stupid to throw that pick 6. That was so out of character, I wondered who was actually wearing #3.  Abandoning the running game seemed like a GEM of an idea..🙄

Why the heck was that game only on NFL HD? What the heck. Do people really buy that channel package to just watch Thursday Night Football? I bet the viewership was way down.

Why the heck was that game only on NFL HD? What the heck. Do people really buy that channel package to just watch Thursday Night Football? I bet the viewership was way down.
It is. And super annoying. I've been saying, if the NFL could put out ONE SINGLE INTERFACE that I could watch anywhere on any device, I would purchase. But instead, they have all these special days that are network syndicated and there's multiple interfaces. Hulu Live and Sling TV were the ones I was somewhat considering. I can still stream most of the games from the Netherlands though. LOL

last year they were on Amazon Prime- guess amazon not making enough $$ to afford that this year :(

most TNF games are usually pretty bad though.. as are most Sundays, I mean how many ties are we going to have? at least there are usually 2 good SEC matchups to watch on Saturdays.

last year they were on Amazon Prime- guess amazon not making enough $$ to afford that this year :(

most TNF games are usually pretty bad though.. as are most Sundays, I mean how many ties are we going to have? at least there are usually 2 good SEC matchups to watch on Saturdays.
I thought they were on Twitter too?

Some of the games are on Amazon Prime this year, too. But not this week's, and I had crappy luck with getting them to work on Prime last season.

You can find all NFL games on reddit!! Google the games + reddit (e.g. “jets vs Browns reddit”) and you’ll find them. I do it every Sunday to watch games that aren’t on local news channels. One of the only good things I learned from my ex.

You can find all NFL games on reddit!! Google the games + reddit (e.g. “jets vs Browns reddit”) and you’ll find them. I do it every Sunday to watch games that aren’t on local news channels. One of the only good things I learned from my ex.
r/nflstreams

The hardest part is finding a reliable stream. 

Dear Falcons, Vikings, Packers, Jaguars, Texans, and Patriots.  Thank you for being hot garbage, shitting all over the spread, and totally fucking my Pickem week.
Vikings killed my suicide pool. I'd complain, but I'm okay with them getting blowout by a tanking team. Now with any luck they'll come back Thursday night looking for vengeance.

Back