New York Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. Checking daily. My friend's coworker waited five weeks last October. JayKay0914 above waited a few months. My hopes aren't too high. But this wait is nothing compared to the endless wait for PE exam results.

Also checking daily.  Had a former co-worker that passed in April of 2018.  He waited 2-3 months to be issued his license number cause NYS said there was something missing in his file.  Can someone explain how one checks if NYS added any new licenses?  I see some posters were able to check via the license number, but have no idea how to go about this.  

Yes, it was incredibly fast, results came out Dec 5 2018, I had mine Dec 11 (online posted).  Mail came a little later.

I had read horror stories on NY and didn't find it to be the case.  And my last name started with K

Nope. Lol. Did anyone else get one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably mostly out-of-state stuff. When they say 5 to 8 weeks they're probably right.

Last license issued was

License No: 101182 Date of Licensure : 05/24/2019

Been the same for about 2 days.  Don't think they are going to start processing licenses anytime this week  of the next.  Time to play the waiting game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone I know that took the exam with me in April 2019 just got a license. So I guess they're going through the applications.

Someone I know that took the exam with me in April 2019 just got a license. So I guess they're going through the applications.
Yeah, they posted/published about 25 new licenses yesterday alone.  I dont see a specific order though.  Let's hope they get through to that many each day of next week.

Just called NYSDPE. They informed me that my file was in 'queue' and that I should see my license number on their website within next 5-7 business days. My last name starts with 'S'.

Just called NYSDPE. They informed me that my file was in 'queue' and that I should see my license number on their website within next 5-7 business days. My last name starts with 'S'.
I've been checking new licenses getting issued, it looks like they are up to the letter M. I'm counting about 20 licenses per day or so, but this includes out of state addresses which I'm assuming are PEs transferring there licenses to NY. 

My last name is 'W', the struggle is real. I just want my number so I can look for a new job.

They're up to 101370 and they seemed to go from M to R skipping NOPQ. This is getting interesting.

I've been checking new licenses getting issued, it looks like they are up to the letter M. I'm counting about 20 licenses per day or so, but this includes out of state addresses which I'm assuming are PEs transferring there licenses to NY. 
🙂

Just called NYSDPE. They informed me that my file was in 'queue' and that I should see my license number on their website within next 5-7 business days. My last name starts wit

They're up to 101370 and they seemed to go from M to R skipping NOPQ. This is getting interesting.

🙂
Seems like the site is down. They published about 7 licenses today, some NYS some out of state. I called yesterday to get a status, the operator basically said it will take 4-6 weeks to process. The wait is killing me.

My last name is 'W', the struggle is real. I just want my number so I can look for a new job.
Lmao. Same here. My last name starts with a "W" meaning we'll be waiting a while. It might even be mid-July when we get one. As soon as I do I'm looking for another job.

Until then I'm going to sit here and wait. Looks like it's a mix of in-state and out-of-state.

Lmao. Same here. My last name starts with a "W" meaning we'll be waiting a while. It might even be mid-July when we get one. As soon as I do I'm looking for another job.

Until then I'm going to sit here and wait. Looks like it's a mix of in-state and out-of-state.
Yup, and it looks like no licenses were posted today and very few yesterday

Back