New Job

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z06dustin

Reaction score
This morning I accepted a new job as an Apparatus Engineer. There's some international travel for witness testing which I'm looking forward to, and I'm in general pretty pumped about the opportunity.

Plus..... I still have a job in this economy. :party-smiley-048:

Last edited by a moderator:
International Apparatus Engineer eh? So you just took a job designing Swedish Made Penis Pumps?

International Apparatus Engineer eh? So you just took a job designing Swedish Made Penis Pumps?
Beat me to it.

I think what Z06 is doing is serving as the control. His job is to provide manual data about apparatus inflation as a baseline for comparison to the pump system.

It's the sort of job where you end up with egg on your face...or at least the opposite of that on your face.

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as he doesn't manipulate the data to back his assumptions, I think it'll all come out OK for Z06.

Congrats on the new job.

Just be careful when having front office meetings internationally. You don't want to throw-up unexpectedly and end up owing the client money for a new hire in ~ 9 months.

This morning I accepted a new job as an Apparatus Engineer. There's some international travel for witness testing which I'm looking forward to, and I'm in general pretty pumped about the opportunity.
Plus..... I still have a job in this economy. :party-smiley-048:
Superrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Congrats

I have no clue what an apparatus engineer is though.

Good luck with the new gig

Congrats

I have no clue what an apparatus engineer is though.

Good luck with the new gig
Big xfmrs, circuit breakers, switchgear, etc.

Thanks.

That must be one serious penis pump if it has a transformer, circuit breaker, and switchgear. Are we talking 480v or is this some bullshit European voltage.

Back