New Jersey news?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received an email an hour ago saying I passed. Ncees not updated though. My checklist said completed.

I also called a couple times and they wouldnt tell me over the phone. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I received an email an hour ago saying I passed. Ncees not updated though. My checklist said completed.

I also called a couple times and they wouldnt tell me over the phone. 
Email from NCEES?  You trollin us?

giphy.gif

Hello all,

Figured I'd chime in, as it seems like there is a lot of anxiety (mine included) going on with the NJ results...

Last name "C", checklist for Passed PE Exam went to completed on Friday.

I had emailed the state board on Friday morning asking when results would be posted. Received reply this morning from the Acting Executive Director stating:

"Mr. xxx,

The results will begin to be posted this week, however our records indicate that you passed  the PE Exam.

Congratulations."

Good luck to everyone anxiously waiting for their official results.

They emailed me. Maybe it is because I called a couple times? No idea how they had my email address too.

They could really save a lot of time and effort if they just told NCEES that it's okay to release the results.  Great to see our tax dollars hard at work.

@ people who received the emails.  What were your application numbers? maybe that is what they are going by.

Back