NCEES Practice Exam Booklet

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aemills

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can take the NCEES Practice Exam booklet into the PE exam to use as a tool? It is a bound book.

I just called and spoke with a Missouri Board rep. and she said that the Missouri board requires only the guideline imposed by NCEES, exactly what's on the 2011 candidate agreement. The agreement says only bound materials are allowed. That means that the NCEES sample questions book is allowed.

I just called and spoke with a Missouri Board rep. and she said that the Missouri board requires only the guideline imposed by NCEES, exactly what's on the 2011 candidate agreement. The agreement says only bound materials are allowed. That means that the NCEES sample questions book is allowed.

Thanks for the info.

Back