• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NC State Civil PE Review DVD set – Structural I & II

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigDig

Reaction score
I’m selling my set of NC State review DVDs. 17 discs in all (16 are the review, the 17th disc is the course notes). These are great if you can’t travel to a seminar or want reinforcement. Free shipping via media mail. $100 total.

PART 1:

Basic Structures (statics, strength of materials)

Beam diagrams and formulas

Determinate structures (basic equations, shear and moments diagrams)

Truss analysis

Structural deflections

Indeterminate Structures (moment distribution, beams, frames)

Reinforced Concrete Design (simple beams subjected to flexure and shear, continuous beams, footings)

Structural Steel design (tension members, compression members, beams, connections, columns, beam-columns)

PART 2:

Pre-stressed concrete (theory. materials, practical considerations, loss of prestress tension and gain of concrete strength, flexural analysis, shear design, bond)

Reinforced Masonry (design and construction, materials, UBC criteria, beams, lintels, deep beams, and walls)

Structural timber design (wood as a structural member, history, grading agencies and codes, stress adjustment factors)

Lateral load analysis (wind and earthquake)

GOOD LUCK ALL!

Back