Name the flick

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The movie is Camp Cucamonga.  It's one of J.Aniston's earliest films.  The flick is terrible but has such a star studded cast, it was amazing it was that bad.  My kid sister recorded it on VHS and watched it a million times.
that's what I found when I googled the cast list.  The wiki page said it was made specifically with a cast of TV stars at the time.  I don't believe I've ever seen it

This is too easy but I laughed when it popped up on an 80's themed website today~~~~~>>>>>~~~~~~~

28397308f3c6097f85687bcccf9bb97f.jpg

Googled it.  I did not recognize the title and therefore never would've guessed it.  Not sure I've ever heard of it.

Speaking of made-for-TV movies.  Anyone seen this (it's vintage).

TCK-1.jpg

TCK-2.jpg
no one has seen Martin sheen driving the flamed 32 ford deuce coupe pursued by the local sheriff (played by Vic Morrow)?

Here's a hint...The name of the movie is painted on the car door.

is that the one where he and a girl go across the country on a killing spree?  that was based on a semi true story?  I just recall catching the end of a very young martin sheen movie where he was gunned down in the middle of Wyoming or something?

is that the one where he and a girl go across the country on a killing spree?  that was based on a semi true story?  I just recall catching the end of a very young martin sheen movie where he was gunned down in the middle of Wyoming or something?
No.  In this one, the Sheriff goes vigilante by running speeders off the road using his car, after a speeder killed his wife and daughter.  One of the guys the Sheriff runs off the road is Martin Sheen's brother.  The movie ends with a speeding dual into deadman's curve.

No.  In this one, the Sheriff goes vigilante by running speeders off the road using his car, after a speeder killed his wife and daughter.  One of the guys the Sheriff runs off the road is Martin Sheen's brother.  The movie ends with a speeding dual into deadman's curve.
Bingo.

I think it's a pretty cool made for TV movie.

I don't know where we left off but found this one and I don't know where its from..

namethatfilm.png

Back