Name says it all: SoCalCivil

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SoCalCivil

Hey all - glad I found this forum. I'm a civil engineer working for a large public agency in metro Los Angeles. I have a Bachelor's and a Master's in civil/environmental and I've passed the E-I-T. I've been working as an engineer for about a year. My job is a mix of civil and environmental. I attended WEFTEC last fall and may attend CWEA in April.

I plan on taking the California PE exam in October 2008. This will be the first time I will have taken it, and I plan on taking - and passing - the entire thing, including the Seismic and Surveying.

I'd love to hear any and all recommendations for exam review courses in LA/OC.

Thanks, everyone! :unitedstates:

Welcome to the board. Check out the sections for exam prep. You will find a lot of helpful info, and if you need a laugh, some craziness around here.

Welcome to the board...

Based on your job description and conferences attended, I’m going to guess that you work for LA County Sanitation or LA City Dept of Sanitation.

Welcome to the board SoCalCivil!

I work for a state agency - oversight and technical review for environmental remediation projects but get to pick up a few civil/geotech types of projects along the way. Please feel free to post questions in the PE Exam Prep Thread, especially the Env/WR topics. :)

Good luck on hitting the trifecta of CA Exams!

JR

SoCalCivil-

There is a bunch of stuff related to related to review course, advice, tips, etc. to help you prepare for the CA exams. If you see ANYTHING that you have questions about, please don't hesistate to ask. We are here to help each other succeed.

Good Luck!

ktulu

Latest posts

Back