Most popular Christmas gift in each state

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohio = gift cards

I kind of feel like gift cards are a cop out, especially if you do something generic like Amazon. That being said, we’ve gotten my two nephews (17 and 14) gift cards the last few years cause they’re so hard to shop for, but we try to do a unique thing around town. Last year we got them something to go axe throwing. This year we got them a couple gift cars for the indoor skydiving place.

My sister/BIL and us decided to stop doing gifts several years ago because it had basically become a movies/restaurant gift card exchange. A couple years ago, the wife and I started getting them the most ridiculous and funny thing we could find and it’s become our new tradition. We’ve got a couple go-to flea markets we’ll check out and find the best “treasures”.

My wife sent checks but I sent these to my nieces and nephews over the weekend-

any guesses?

I sent clues but no IKEA instructions 

2CEE7B6A-BE8F-43D5-8B17-AE75F5B5863E.jpeg

I feel like not many kids who are born in Nebraska must stay there as adults, if the top present is Legos....

Last edited by a moderator:
We're cheap and buy cheap samsung phones.  My wife dropped hers in the toilet and was upset because she had to spend $80 for a new phone.  I can't even imagine spending over $1000 on a phone.

We just buy the next older model or two down off Amazon or eBay and swap out the sun card when one of ours dies- but many people like to throw their money away.

I swear to god if anyone ask #1 or #2

Key-and-Peele-Substitute-Teacher.jpg

Latest posts

Back