Morning Sections

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cabby

Reaction score
I did poorly on the morning sections which was my down fall. Does anyone have any recommendations for reference material or pointers. Specifically, "Devices and Power Electronic Circuits" relays, plcs, variable speed dreives, power supplies, etc. and "Measurement and Instrumentation" VOM metering, insulation testing, ground resistance testing, etc.

thanks

I did poorly on the morning sections which was my down fall. Does anyone have any recommendations for reference material or pointers. Specifically, "Devices and Power Electronic Circuits" relays, plcs, variable speed dreives, power supplies, etc. and "Measurement and Instrumentation" VOM metering, insulation testing, ground resistance testing, etc.
thanks
I don't think there is any more differentiation like this between the AM and PM sections. I think these types of questions could appear in either section, but only if you are taking power. So if you always did better int he afternoon, you should do better on these exams.

Unfortuneately, I can't help you with references - I took Electroncs C and C.

The standard handbook for electrical engineering by fink goes over all of these topics...

thanks

I do not know anything about PLC, Power Supplies, Variable Speed Drives...any references?

Back