MISSOURI - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nevermind, NCEES is closed today so there is no way they can release our results today.

Happy New Year!

What's making this the hardest is that Missouri has typically "validated" the results within a day or two of the earliest states..
:smileyballs:

At least it looks like they are in the office today, so there is still a chance we will get results today.

http://pr.mo.gov/hours-holidays.asp

You are looking at 2010 holidays !

What's making this the hardest is that Missouri has typically "validated" the results within a day or two of the earliest states..

At least it looks like they are in the office today, so there is still a chance we will get results today.

Still nothing. I emailed them yesterday and asked "typically how long does it take the Board to validate results? Does this take place at the 1/24 and 1/25 Board meeting?"
All I got in response was "NCEES will email you when results are ready".

I'm sure that they are getting tons of emails, but maybe if they gave a F&*@ING TIMELINE or some transparency to their methods, then maybe we wouldn't hound them daily for results.

Someone said it would be the end of Jan.

You are looking at 2010 holidays !

Still nothing. I emailed them yesterday and asked "typically how long does it take the Board to validate results? Does this take place at the 1/24 and 1/25 Board meeting?"
All I got in response was "NCEES will email you when results are ready".

I'm sure that they are getting tons of emails, but maybe if they gave a F&*@ING TIMELINE or some transparency to their methods, then maybe we wouldn't hound them daily for results.

I don't think that it will take that long.

According to the reply I got from the State board last week, it will be no later than the end of this week... :smileyballs:

I don't think that it will take that long.
According to the reply I got from the State board last week, it will be no later than the end of this week... :smileyballs:

Just got my results through NCEES (Missouri). Passed, now I can stop reading this annoying forum (JK, kind of). Thought I'd post for the other MO'ers.

Got my PE results, looks like I need to study more.

I am going to invest in Shigleys and Marks and a lot more problems for the next test, which probably will be October again.

I passed! Electrical and Computer - Power - WOOHOO!!! :multiplespotting:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back