Mississippi Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GulfCoastCivil

Don't Mess With My Oatmeal!
Reaction score
All the other states have their own thread, so I thought MS deserved one too. Anyone else take the test there besides me?

Nothing in the mail, and I already got the mail today. The online roster of licensees was last updated 6.01.09, so nope no results from there. I even logged onto ELSES in case my notification email went to spam, and nope, no results. :(

All the other states have their own thread, so I thought MS deserved one too. Anyone else take the test there besides me?
Nothing in the mail, and I already got the mail today. The online roster of licensees was last updated 6.01.09, so nope no results from there. I even logged onto ELSES in case my notification email went to spam, and nope, no results. :(

In the mail? I'm seriously thinking of waking my husband up so I can drive down to the mailbox. I checked yesterday, but early, on my way in from the grocery store.

Bribed the tot with a promise of biscuits and what he calls jelly, but is strawberry preserves, to get in the car and ride to the mailbox with me. And nope. No results. Just junk mail.

Dang! How frustrating GCCivil. I hope you have good news tomorrow.

Congrats doveymum!

I passed my Mississippi PE a few years ago ... 1993 to be exact. ;) Four of us from the office took it at the same time.

Funny story: I have a Schaum's Outline of Hydraulics. The book had come up missing a couple of months before I took the test. It was annoying but I went ahead and took a different reference with me. So there we were, the four of us from work, taking the test together. I look over at my buddy Dave and .... THERE IS MY SCHAUM'S!!! That's right, he had borrowed it out of my office without telling me. Heh.

All four of us passed. Our PE numbers ended up being consecutive, too.

This was my second attempt. Last time I was recovering from a kidney infection with hosptalization. I was taking serious pain killers and had been on bed rest the week of the exam.

I didn't pass :( . Do you receive the breakdown of your results if you pass? I'm trying to figure out by how many questions I missed passing the test.

sorry, landerson. I understand that ELSES reports (or the board whoever) a break down if you didn't pass. Maybe your local board can help you out. OR SOMEONE ON HERE!!!

I know you can find you 'cause someone I know in MS has not passed it ... after taking it a couple of times. She has been able to find out about her score each time. There is also a way to ask to get it re-graded.

Back