• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mechanical PE Study Materials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bas

I just passed the mechanical (HVAC) PE, now time to unload all these books, and give someone a great deal. Please notice the MERM is not included. You will have to purchase it somewhere else as I am going to keep mine.

I am selling all of the together. I do not want to mess with shipping individual books unless I have to.

P P I Mechanical PE Sample Examination, first edition (current version) List Price 49.95 Selling Price 25.00

Six Minute Solutions for the Mechanical PE Exam HVAC and Refrigeration Problems first edition (current printing) List Price 46.95 Selling Price 23.00

P P I Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam 12th Edition (current printing) List Price 59.95 Selling Price 30.00

NCEES Principles and Practice of Engineering Mechanical ENgineering Sample Questions & Solutions (NCEES Mechanical Practice Exam current printing) List Price 64.95 Selling Price 32.00

P P I Quick Reference fo the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam 4th Edition List Price 46.95 Selling Price FREE (this book has some marks in it and is not in the best shape, so I will throw it in for free).

Total for all of these books: $110 plus $15 shipping = $135

EMAIL [email protected]

I would prefer paypal, if you have to we can use a check, but it will have to clear before I ship the books.

Wow, I guess I used all my brain cells on the PE. $110 + $15 shipping would be $125 for all of the listed books.

Last edited:
Back