• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mechanical PE study material / books / references for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBigD

Reaction score
I have the following items for sale.

All of the Lindeburg and Six-Minute Solutions were purchased brand new in preparation for the April 2008 PE exam.

"Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam" by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE. Twelfth Edition. (Very good shape with slight wears to the spine and corners, no markings inside).

"101 Solved Mechanical Engineering Problems" by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE. (Excellent shape, no markings inside).

"Mechanical PE Sample Examination" by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE. (Excellent shape, no markings inside).

All three "Six-Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam" (HVAC and Refrigeration, Machine Design, and Thermal and Fluids). (Excellent shape, no markings inside).

"Gas Tables - Thermodynamic Properties of Air Products of Combustion and Component Gases" by Keenan & Kaye, English Units. Copyright 1945 (Excellent shape, a few markings on inside cover from previous owner).

"Thermodynamic Properties of Steam, Including Data for the Liquid and Solid Phases" by Keenan and Keyes, 1936 (Very old, worn, but legible book with some marking inside from previous owner(s)). I have tabbed this book in four places for quick access. This book saves you critical test time by not having to interpolate, as it breaks the steam tables down into very small increments.

"Machine Design, An Integrated Approach" by Robert L. Norton. Second Edition, hard cover. (Excellent shape, no markings inside). This is a great textbook that I used in my preparation and as a reference. It includes a CD-ROM disk containing files listed in the Appendix, as well as programs "TKSolver", "Mathcad Engine", plus seven other author-written custom programs.

I'm listing all of these items together as a lot (see attached picture). If someone doesn't purchase the lot, I will eventually post this lot offer on ebay with a reserve. If the reserve doesn't get met I will re-post individual prices here.

If you are planning on taking an upcoming mechanical PE Exam I highly recommend having all of these resources for your preparation and reference. I also recommend getting the MERM, by Lindeburg, the NCEES sample questions and solutions, and an approved calculator (none included in this lot). These items together will make a great "pass-this-puppy-on-the-first-try kit".

Buying this lot will save you money over purchasing each individually, as I paid just over $500 for all of the items listed here.

[SIZE=12pt]$250 for the lot[/SIZE], plus $20 for shipping to the continental US.

Feel free to send me a message through this board with any questions that you may have.

Thanks for looking and good luck with your upcoming test! I can tell you it feels great to pass!

I have the following items for sale. All of the Lindeburg and Six-Minute Solutions were purchased brand new in preparation for the April 2008 PE exam.

"Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam" by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE. Twelfth Edition. (Very good shape with slight wears to the spine and corners, no markings inside).

"101 Solved Mechanical Engineering Problems" by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE. (Excellent shape, no markings inside).

"Mechanical PE Sample Examination" by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE. (Excellent shape, no markings inside).

All three "Six-Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam" (HVAC and Refrigeration, Machine Design, and Thermal and Fluids). (Excellent shape, no markings inside).

"Gas Tables - Thermodynamic Properties of Air Products of Combustion and Component Gases" by Keenan & Kaye, English Units. Copyright 1945 (Excellent shape, a few markings on inside cover from previous owner).

"Thermodynamic Properties of Steam, Including Data for the Liquid and Solid Phases" by Keenan and Keyes, 1936 (Very old, worn, but legible book with some marking inside from previous owner(s)). I have tabbed this book in four places for quick access. This book saves you critical test time by not having to interpolate, as it breaks the steam tables down into very small increments.

"Machine Design, An Integrated Approach" by Robert L. Norton. Second Edition, hard cover. (Excellent shape, no markings inside). This is a great textbook that I used in my preparation and as a reference. It includes a CD-ROM disk containing files listed in the Appendix, as well as programs "TKSolver", "Mathcad Engine", plus seven other author-written custom programs.

I'm listing all of these items together as a lot (see attached picture). If someone doesn't purchase the lot, I will eventually post this lot offer on ebay with a reserve. If the reserve doesn't get met I will re-post individual prices here.

If you are planning on taking an upcoming mechanical PE Exam I highly recommend having all of these resources for your preparation and reference. I also recommend getting the MERM, by Lindeburg, the NCEES sample questions and solutions, and an approved calculator (none included in this lot). These items together will make a great "pass-this-puppy-on-the-first-try kit".

Buying this lot will save you money over purchasing each individually, as I paid just over $500 for all of the items listed here.

[SIZE=12pt]$250 for the lot[/SIZE], plus $20 for shipping to the continental US.

Feel free to send me a message through this board with any questions that you may have.

Thanks for looking and good luck with your upcoming test! I can tell you it feels great to pass!

PM sent. Please reply. Very interested in your books

I am interested in your books can you contact me directly at my email diamondss "at" att.net

Thanks.

Back