Math teacher resigns over poem

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read the first link and thought, stupid hillbillys.

I read the second link and thought, what the fuck is wrong with this guy?

What was this guy thinking reading a poem with that type of content to a freshman class. The use of religious figures aside, the sexual content in that poem is more than controversial to say the least.

Considering the 'punishment' most of the teachers in the tri-state region seem to receive for major offenses, I'd be willing to say this guy goes to one of the infamous rubber rooms or at worst gets suspended with pay.

No,no, no we're supposed to be progressive about this stuff..

Don't you watch the daily show?

Not sure. Since moving to this area, there has been an ongoing theme of inappropriate teacher-student relationships.

Not sure. Since moving to this area, there has been an ongoing theme of inappropriate teacher-student relationships.

This is so true. Last year, it seemed that once a week I would see a report of a teacher having inappropriate sexual relationship with one student, or multiple students.

If I didn't already have one kid in a full time ABA therapy center (public schools here are especially bad for special ed services), I'd have my other in a private school.

^Leave your fetishes where they belong, in the Valentine's Grinch thread.

Maybe part of the new common core math includes Andrew dice Clay, "Hickory Dickory dock this chick was sucking my cock....

Back