Man Dies During 3-Way Sex (not with his wife), Widow Wins $3 Million In Lawsuit

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roadwreck

Probie-one, PE
Reaction score
Man goes to doctor for heart problems. Doctor (allegedly) fails to tell man not to engage in any strenuous activities until further tests can be done. Man participates in 3-way (the two dude kind, not the good kind) not involving his wife. Man dies. Widow wins $3 million.

http://www.digtriad....ns-Rare-Lawsuit

Last edited by a moderator:
dr claims he did tell him not to engage in strenuous activity...so it becomes a who do you believe...the dr who could be lying or the wife of the guy who has history of ignoring drs orders.

dr claims he did tell him not to engage in strenuous activity...so it becomes a who do you believe...the dr who could be lying or the wife of the guy who has history of ignoring drs orders.
Good point (I updated my synopsis)!

I kind of wonder how anyone knows if the doctor did or did not give him that advice anyway. Given the circumstances I somehow doubt the wife attended the doctor appointment, so the advice would have been between the doctor and the patient, and one of those two isn't around to tell his story anymore.

539.strip.gif

The verdict was for this young mother left with 2 small kids.heck of a way to get a good payday, but that widow won hands down. she got rid of a cheating louse and got a windfall on top of it. God bless America.

...and we wonder why health insurance is so expensive in this country.

Last edited by a moderator:
But the solution is clearly government intervention and free health care to those who can't afford it. No way tort reform would actually reduce the cost of care...

But the solution is clearly government intervention and free health care to those who can't afford it. No way tort reform would actually reduce the cost of care...
no need for reform. this way gives it to them one at a time.

i cant believe a jury actually awarded that money. actually i can beleive, but damn thats just wrong..

A married cop having illicit sex?! :violin: Better than croakin on a treadmill at any rate

Back