MA PE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PCS updated their link!!!

RESULTS FOR THE 04/10 EXAMINATION WERE MAILED ON 06/23/10.   RESULTS WERE SENT VIA U.S. POSTAL SERVICE ONLY TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDED.  SCORES WILL NOT BE RELEASED VIA TELEPHONE, EMAIL, OR FAX.

PCS updated their link!!!RESULTS FOR THE 04/10 EXAMINATION WERE MAILED ON 06/23/10.   RESULTS WERE SENT VIA U.S. POSTAL SERVICE ONLY TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDED.  SCORES WILL NOT BE RELEASED VIA TELEPHONE, EMAIL, OR FAX.

I guess all we can do now is wait for the Pont Express to arrive!! :deadhorse:

PCS updated their link!!!RESULTS FOR THE 04/10 EXAMINATION WERE MAILED ON 06/23/10.   RESULTS WERE SENT VIA U.S. POSTAL SERVICE ONLY TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDED.  SCORES WILL NOT BE RELEASED VIA TELEPHONE, EMAIL, OR FAX.

thank you.. i just got that animation.. i couldn't figure out why he was hitting the donkey..

wow, i feel great about these results now.

thank you.. i just got that animation.. i couldn't figure out why he was hitting the donkey..

wow, i feel great about these results now.
PA had the same PCS update but stated letter were mailed 6/21 (letter was dated 6/17) and results arrived 6/24

my guess is you are looking at Sat or Monday

Just got the mail. I couldn't look and I thought it was in the pile of letters. When I got inside I realized that there was nothing. Maybe Monday???

:smileyballs:

Just got the mail. I couldn't look and I thought it was in the pile of letters. When I got inside I realized that there was nothing. Maybe Monday???:smileyballs:

I had nothing in my mail either!! 4+ :Banane36: days to get from TN to MA regular mail? Something sounds fishy! I bet they mailed them yesterday!

Just got the mail. I couldn't look and I thought it was in the pile of letters. When I got inside I realized that there was nothing. Maybe Monday???:smileyballs:

I had nothing in my mail either!! 4+ :Banane36: days to get from TN to MA regular mail? Something sounds fishy! I bet they mailed them yesterday!

I agree. What doesn't make sense is that the MA board met Thursday night 6/24, and I believe one of the agendas was to approve the test results. So if that is the case how could they mail out the results the day before, unless they are very clairvoyant. If this is the case I'm not sure why they would lie, what's the point? Why not tell the truth? It should only take 3 days to receive U.S. postal mail from TN to MA.

My guess is that we'll receive them sometime after Tues. of next week. If the board gave approval on Thursday night, PCS would get the go-ahead on Friday. Assuming that they turned all the letters around that same day, (which may be a hefty assumption considering it is a Friday and I don't know too many people who work to their potential on Fridays), the earliest would be Tues. However, I think it actually may be later than that if they don't actually mail them out until Monday. The date on the letter means nothing as I'm willing to bet that they have a postage machine, however they can withhold actually mailing them even though the postage has been paid for.

Either way, this waiting if awful and it's just plain dumb that we have to suffer in this wonderful state of ours when the majority of other test-takers have known their results for weeks!

WOOO HOOO!!!!

Wife-to-be just called and I PASSED!!!!!!!!!

Mechanical PE

I took the Thermofluids afternoon exam. This is my first try!

Congratulations to all those who passed and good luck to all those still waiting to hear!!

:pASSED2:

:rotflmao:

Back