LOUISIANA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EL Nica PE

Joda
Reaction score
I just spoke with the nice lady at ELSES and she said that louisiana result were mailed out yesterday (12/17/07), so I'm estimating that the webpage will be updated thursday and you will get the results Friday!!!

:smileyballs:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just spoke with the nice lady at ELSES and she said that louisiana result were mailed out yesterday (12/17/07), so I'm estimating that the webpage will be updated thursday and you will get the results Friday!!!
:smileyballs:
Can not wait. Hope for good news :mail-296:

Wow, I now live in Louisiana but just moved here from the west coast this year. I made sure and I told my supervisor 'look man, those people in the West Coast are just slow' so that he doesnt think I dont want to tell him my results!

Not sure if my heart can take any more...first watching all those close finishes (LSU v Florida/Kentucky/Auburn/Arkansas) and now the PE results wait. I definitely need a drink...maybe 2...maybe several...maybe when I'm drunk I'll be able to figure this out...

Thanks Roadguy!!!

Well, after a dissapoint loss against NCEES last year I decided to take them on again in October.

I just hoping not to have a crappy x-mast again!!!

:smileyballs: :deadhorse:

Any more info for us in Louisiana? I have been checking the state website just wondering when it is going to be.

I haven't heard anything yet!

STOP!!!

i just called LAPELS (225-925-6291) and Margett told me that the results won't be send out until after the first.

Can somebody else call and check....

I just don't believe this!!!

are you kidding me?

I thought we were direct mail state? or just an ELSES state?

after the 1st? this shit is killing me

:brickwall:

they better be taking their time so they can curve it for us poor Louisiana folk

I still think we'll be getting our results directly from ELSES.

http://www.els-examreg.org/registration_info.php

"Examinees in Arizona, Florida (Engineering), Hawaii, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Ohio, South Carolina, Utah, Vermont, and Washington will receive exam results in the mail directly from ELSES."

Back