• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for "The Traffic Engineering Handbook"

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KateAnn

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase The Traffic Engineering Handbook, 2009, 6th Edition for the the Fall 2011 Exam.

I have an older version, but, would like to have the edition referenced in the NCEES Design Standards.

Help!

I am looking to purchase The Traffic Engineering Handbook, 2009, 6th Edition for the the Fall 2011 Exam.
I have an older version, but, would like to have the edition referenced in the NCEES Design Standards.

Help!
I took and passed (have a friend that did also) the Transportation portion without that book. I think you'd be fine without it and an old version would be more than sufficient.

Help!
I took and passed (have a friend that did also) the Transportation portion without that book. I think you'd be fine without it and an old version would be more than sufficient.
Thanks....if I don't find one at a "smokin' deal", I won't worry about it. I appreciate your comment. :eek:)

Back