Lindeberg Pratice Problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike_NC

Reaction score
I started working through the Lindeberg practice problems book. Are these all AM questions or are they a mixture of AM and PM? Under the transpo section for example, there are questions on projectile motion, momentum and basic physics type equations. Does anyone know of problems this basic arise or should I just make sure to have the page in the CERM tabbed? I wouldn't see them burning more than one question per section on something of a fundamental science level when there are an infinite number of design and analysis type questions to ask.. Anyone have an opinion?

Thanks,

Mike

I started working through the Lindeberg practice problems book. Are these all AM questions or are they a mixture of AM and PM? Under the transpo section for example, there are questions on projectile motion, momentum and basic physics type equations. Does anyone know of problems this basic arise or should I just make sure to have the page in the CERM tabbed? I wouldn't see them burning more than one question per section on something of a fundamental science level when there are an infinite number of design and analysis type questions to ask.. Anyone have an opinion?
Thanks,

Mike
If you are doing the transportation Depth, I would only do the trasportation questions that involve traffic and geometry.

Get the NCEES outline, it really helps you focus within CERM, CERM has evolved over the years and has material that was important one year but may not be included the next, Transportation in the morning is only curves and acc dcc, in all the topics the outline will help you find what you need to study the most.

Get the NCEES outline, it really helps you focus within CERM, CERM has evolved over the years and has material that was important one year but may not be included the next, Transportation in the morning is only curves and acc dcc, in all the topics the outline will help you find what you need to study the most.
agreed.

Back