Kids of EB

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sectionals were fun and mega hot! The weather forecast said cloudy ALL day. There wasn't a cloud in the sky.

Minisnick's team did well. Out of the 13 (14?) teams his 7th grade boys took 4th.
He placed 10th in the 800m and 17th in the 400m. Not too shabby for a 6th grader.

7th grade girls Tied for 1st
8th grade girls 2nd place,0.5 point shy of tying for 1st
8th grade boys 7th place

Minisnick didn't go to State, but the 7 that did took 5th place overall (out of 35 schools) and came home with a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 7th place. Our most decorated was a 7th grade girl, 2nd in the 400 (0.3 seconds from tie in 1st), 1st in 800m, and 3rd in the 4x200 relay.

I was looking at the calendar for work...Minisnick Ages out of daycare this fall. He will start the new school year taking the bus from the house rather than walking the block from daycare each morning.

My daycare bill is going to halve itself!!!

australian-woman-wins-one-million-1-16363496184x3.png

I was looking at the calendar for work...Minisnick Ages out of daycare this fall. He will start the new school year taking the bus from the house rather than walking the block from daycare each morning.

That was the best day. Our kids (13,15) could go to their afterschool program for free once they reached middle school, because apparently the Army throws money at the center to have the older kids in house, and they don't have to worry about ratios for kids who are technically old enough to watch themselves. Of course, they don't want to go, because teenagers.

Back