Kaiser sample exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mull982

Reaction score
Does anyone have a copy of the Kaiser Exam that they would be willing to send me. I have seen previous threads where people have mentioned that they had this exam and solutions and were willing to send it through a PM. I'm trying to get all of the practice solving test problems that I can.

If anyone is willing to send me a copy of this exam please let me know and I will PM you.

By the way this site is great!!

Thanks for all the help guys.

Does anyone have a copy of the Kaiser Exam that they would be willing to send me. I have seen previous threads where people have mentioned that they had this exam and solutions and were willing to send it through a PM. I'm trying to get all of the practice solving test problems that I can.
If anyone is willing to send me a copy of this exam please let me know and I will PM you.

By the way this site is great!!

Thanks for all the help guys.
Woops sorry I just realized that I already have this exam and didn't realize the autors name.

I have done the NCEES exam PPI practice exam and Kaplan practice exam along with Kaisers exam. I plan on looking through all of these again because I learn something new each time.

I wanted to see however if there were any more exams or practice problems that anyone would recommend doing after having completed all of these. I believe the more of these types of problems that I do, the better I understand them.

Any more ideas on where to find more sample exams or related problems?

Edit - nevermind I found it a couple posts down the page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the Kaiser sample exam worth going through? I've also gone through the NCEES sample exam in addition to the Kaplan sample problems. If so, is there a PDF version of the Kaiser sample exam including solutions somewhere on the net?

is there a copy of the kaiser solutions on this forum??
I got Kaiser test and solutions.

it was separated into test and solutions and i combined them onto single pages with screenshots for only relevant PE power type questions for sorting into my binder.

PM me, all trades considered...

i'm looking for:

NCEES 2006 (one before 2009)

econ example questions (need those easy points)

illumination questions

Kaplan (if worth it)

challah

kW

Back