Jersey, where you at?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told earlier this week by phone that I passed but I did not receive an email about it. Maybe it was because I already took the NJ law exam right after the FE?

I was told earlier this week by phone that I passed but I did not receive an email about it. Maybe it was because I already took the NJ law exam right after the FE?
How did you already take the law exam? I thought they dont provide that/allow you to take it until you pass the PE.

How did you already take the law exam? I thought they dont provide that/allow you to take it until you pass the PE.
Right after I passed the FE (2013).  I was told it was a requirement before I could get assigned an EIT number. One of my coworkers is currently having the same issue, needs the NJ law exam before getting EIT number

No email for me ... still unchecked for passes pe exam. But like I mentioned before I was told I passed over the phone.

i took my EIT in college out of state. So the person told me I'll get a letter and the nj law exam along with a request for payment ($80) before everything is official. 

In case anyone cares, California and Hawai'i released today. SD was last week. So it looks like New Jersey will be the last in the union this year. Congrats?

Last edited by a moderator:
I say we start calling the NJ board and NCEES to petition for the results. It is pretty ridiculous that they have taken so long.

I say we start calling the NJ board and NCEES to petition for the results. It is pretty ridiculous that they have taken so long.
called again and the best i could get out of the guy is that they might approve the decision to release the results tonight, and that decision might let them come out by sometime next week.

I hope they get the results electronically, because if they came in via mail there's a 50/50 chance they lost half of our results.  I mean they only lost my entire application package, except for the check  :blink:

Even if NJ lost our results, NCEES would have records and be able to resend to the state and release to us thru their website.

It sure seems that something odd is happening behind the scenes, but who know what it is. 

Jerseyyyy where are your results? I'm pulling for you guys! Not that that means much, unfortunately.

Back