Jersey, where you at?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, keep you head up.

I called last week because I realized I changed my address.  I was living out of state and I traveled to NJ everyday for work, until this year.  I moved to NJ and I forgot I didn't tell NJ Consumer Affairs I changed my address.  So the representative forward my call to Lynn, she asked me to fax her my application ID, OLD address, and NEW address, and signature.  She made the change almost immediately the next day.  Great on her part.  Also, I asked when the results will be posted, she said she can't tell anyone over the phone, and that they are working on it.  She must've updated my results along with my Address change?  I am still looking at my checklist and it is still "unchecked".
Called back again, same answer as mine isn't received by the board yet. NCEES just sent some of the results to the board, not all of them. She suggested me calling back tomorrow... I kinda get use to this situation already.

This way of telling one by one is not efficient,but still better than nothing.

Guys, let's keep our hopes up.

It doesn't make sense that they didn't receive all the results.  I am completely sure they have everyone's results, just that they haven't sort through all of it yet.

Called again and they still don't have everyone'a result, including me. They will have a board meeting but that won't do anything with updating everyone's result. But they may decide to let NCEES release the results... otherwise the guy suggest me to call back a week after tomorrow. They will mostly likely have all the results posted...

I think at this point it's safe to say they would have released the results if they had them.  They're probably so tired of everyone calling.

I think at this point it's safe to say they would have released the results if they had them.  They're probably so tired of everyone calling.
Yeah. And I assume they only got the results of the ones who passed? Since only the guys who called and passed are reporting here... 

Yeah. And I assume they only got the results of the ones who passed? Since only the guys who called and passed are reporting here... 
I'm pretty sure I counted 3 people who called and got that news, with an equal to greater amount getting a 'no reply.' i don't see many real conclusions to draw from that sliver.

I'm pretty sure I counted 3 people who called and got that news, with an equal to greater amount getting a 'no reply.' i don't see many real conclusions to draw from that sliver.
ummm.  could you stop being logical please?

Looking at this discussion, I have gotten  settled with the positive assumption that i did not make it. If the actual result turns out to be different, it would be the most pleasant surprise ever. 

Back