It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look forward to the CAB of your choice tonight, SNAPE. Don't dwell on the past week. May your weekend be relaxing, and the CABs plentiful.

Hope your weekend is better!

These past two weeks have been very shitty, however we have the car loaded up and we are headed up for a weekend of skiing!!

It is supposed to be a blue sky weekend!

It's thick past Idaho springs! This is When it's nice to have the winter park option and pull off well ahead of the tunnel....

Yeah but you probably also live 30 minutes from a grocery store also :D . 8 years and ten we can move to Rifle or someplace......

Yep. Already over 60 hours on the week, with another 10 guys in here with me combing through lab test results and crunching numbers.

I bet the guys that work at the wind mill farms are not working today!

Last edited by a moderator:
The gods must have been with us last night... Mostly a speed limit drive up here......1.5 hours to WP.

7:00 Saturday morning, and I'm in the office... :(
Sorry...hope you get out of there soon.

My weekend is getting a little better. It's finally dry enough to do some yard clean up. Not going anywhere with kids, one has been sick.

After hurricane winds last night, it's a bluebird day. I'm going to ry some snowshoeing in the nation forest.

Parade outside for something, what exactly, I have no idea. MLK maybe? Either way, I'm throwing in the towel. I can't exactly concentrate with fire trucks blowing horns/sirens and a bunch of South Park episode-esque guys on catalog-bought Harleys burbling around.

I look forward to checking out this "grocery store "this summer.. Can you stand on one end and throw a tennis ball all the way to the other end?

Back