Iowa PE Exam Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone get the letter in the mail today?

My mail doesn't typically come until 3 so I was hoping to avoid another afternoon of wondering.

My mail usually comes around 4:30, so no help here. Do we know that letters have even been sent?

I want to get the letter but I don't know if I want to get the results!

Big shock...nothing again in the mail today.

The quest to be the slowest reporting state is still alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Per someone I took a review class & the test with, the Board hasn't even sent out the letters yet. It will probably be Thursday or Friday before we get anything.
Maybe their goal is to be the last state to release the results (except for California of course)...

Thanks for the proper recognition of the "last state" status of California. A distinction that is closely guarded by the Golden State. We that are waiting really dig it too. :smileyballs:

I want to get the letter but I don't know if I want to get the results!
I was kind of thinking the same thing. Anyone hear if the letters have been sent or do I just need to prepare myself everyday when I open the mailbox that it might be there?

Are the FE and PE results mailed on the same day?? I am waiting on the FE in Iowa and havent seen anything yet...........

Would be nice to finally know one way or the other. My guess is tomorrow, but that is a complete guess.

Someone should call the Board and ask if they have even sent out the letters yet.

Not it....I've already bugged them enough. :waitwall:

Another day, another disappointment.

From Jennifer

"Yes. They were mailed on Wednesday the 7th. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back