Intro

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmiller

Reaction score
Greetings,

I'm a civil/environmental engineer from Athens GA. Go Dawgs! Preparing to take the Civil- Water Resources/Environmental test for the 4th time. Missed is by 3 points on my last try but did improve 10 points and passed structural(yuk!) This go round I'm taking the PE readiess corse endorsed by the NSPE. Trying to get all the help I can and this site seemed like it might be useful.

yuk indeed! good luck. lots of support on this forum, if you have questions, more than likely someone here can help!

Greetings,
I'm a civil/environmental engineer from Athens GA. Go Dawgs! Preparing to take the Civil- Water Resources/Environmental test for the 4th time. Missed is by 3 points on my last try but did improve 10 points and passed structural(yuk!) This go round I'm taking the PE readiess corse endorsed by the NSPE. Trying to get all the help I can and this site seemed like it might be useful.
Hello,

I understand it is hard to pass the exam, but this time if you would check out our website www.irvine-institute.org. We help students study and pass exam since 1973. I hope some information will be helpful to you. It make sense to know what to study for the exam.

Tammy

I have also missed the Civil FE exam by a couple of points so I know how it feels. I'm confident that I know the material but just don't have enough time to complete all the problems (especially the morning portion). Is this the case for you as well? Also, does anybody have some sort of strategy for getting over the hump, so to speak?

Thanks

Back