If you passed, what review course did you take?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took the school of PE Civil/structural depth, and I passed on the first time. The morning portion was extremely helpful, especially on hydraulics/hydrology and geotechnical. The afternoon was fine and it was just not enough time to cover all the materials, but it did give me a sense of what topics I should focus on. I took my time to study and google additional problems and notes on those topics that I think I needed more knowledge on. 
We are glad to hear that we could assist you on your journey! Congrats! 🎈 We would love for you to leave us a Facebook review here.

I took the school of PE Civil/structural depth, and I passed on the first time. The morning portion was extremely helpful, especially on hydraulics/hydrology and geotechnical. The afternoon was fine and it was just not enough time to cover all the materials, but it did give me a sense of what topics I should focus on. I took my time to study and google additional problems and notes on those topics that I think I needed more knowledge on. 
I also took the School of PE civil/structural online videos and passed on the first time. I agree that the breadth review was incredible helpful and I felt like i crushed the morning, but I felt like the depth review was terrible. It seemed rushed and very random.

Back