Idiot in a Tree

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know.

Still, I might keep it on low. I have a feeling that the dude is going to be removed from the tree in the next few hours.

Rainbow Coat Guy! He must have come down from under the interstate just for this.

Also, why can't they figure out how to get their sound broadcasting properly??

Don't know.

They are right though. Their Vodcast is a circus.

So the police and fire departments have had 24 hours to formulate a plan for when he comes down from the tree, and what they came up with is to do nothing?

So what happened? (Don't leave us "hanging")

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that he's gone, is the village going to get a replacement?

So what happened? (Don't leave us "hanging")
Oh, he climbed down as if it was no big deal and proceeded to eat some of the fruit that he had been chucking at police the day before. The policemen and firemen who had been waiting for 24 hours for this guy to descend seemed taken by surprise that he was actually down, and waited a good 5 minutes before actually approaching him. They brought over a gurney and dude willingly lay down on it and was carted off to some hospital for care and evaluation. 

Now that he's gone, is the village going to get a replacement?
There's never a shortage of crazy people in this area...I'm sure we'll have a replacement soon!

Back