IBC 2006 Books!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bezzy

Terp Engineer
Reaction score
I am planning to take the CA Seismic exam soon! The reason I'm saying soon is that I don't know if I can get myself up to necessary speed for the April exam.

I have not sent the application yet to CA board waiting to see if I can get a hold of any review book following IBC-2006?

Does anyone know of ANY?

Some may say Hiner's book is on print but it may come out right before exam which will have no use for the April one.

I am planning to take the CA Seismic exam soon! The reason I'm saying soon is that I don't know if I can get myself up to necessary speed for the April exam.I have not sent the application yet to CA board waiting to see if I can get a hold of any review book following IBC-2006?

Does anyone know of ANY?

Some may say Hiner's book is on print but it may come out right before exam which will have no use for the April one.
The Irvine Institute one might be out earlier. They said it'd be to print in January. Just email first, because the page doesn't say which version it is. Otherwise, Hiner is out in March, and yeah, not helpful at all.

Thanks for sharing.

I haven't heard about the last book you said. Isn't that a concrete design book?

If you can look at it before purchasing that'd be nice.

Thanks for sharing.
I haven't heard about the last book you said. Isn't that a concrete design book?

If you can look at it before purchasing that'd be nice.
You can't look at the new version yet, it's not released. You can see the old version but I don't know what I'm looking for so it's not that helpful.

Back