I Passed!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tconway82

Just got my results here in Florida and I'm happy to say I passed. What a nice early Christmas present.

Thanks to everyone here that help with my questions and gave good pointers in the weeks leading up to the exam!

Just got my results here in Florida and I'm happy to say I passed. What a nice early Christmas present.
Thanks to everyone here that help with my questions and gave good pointers in the weeks leading up to the exam!
Congrats !!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR

Congratulations on passing and on being the first EIT up on the banner! :multiplespotting:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on passing the EIT -- it's something you will have for the rest of your life. I didn't think I'd ever need mine, but took it anyway my last semester senior year. That was in 1988 and I was in one of the engineering fields that is like, "PE, what's a PE?" I even had EI on my resume and was asked what that was. In 2002, I decided to change fields - to Civil Engineering - and needless to say, was I glad I had taken the EI in college. I just passed the Oct PE exam!

This is a test you will be glad you took, the sooner the better.

CONGRATS!

Just got results in Delaware... Put me in the pass column.

Anyone know how they decide to send them out by state. I mean I know people that took it with me and they didn't get their results yet.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
put me in the pass column as well. And also in Delaware, now that's funny....congrats to all the others

Congrats to the FE passers! I am glad I did take mine when I did (first semester out of college) because I don't think I could do it now!

Good job and soon you'll be passing the PE!!!

-Ray

Back