• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

hp 33s new

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bph

Research Engineer
Reaction score
New (sealed in plastic) hp 33s. With manual, case etc. Again, this is new, never opened. Asking $29 + $5 for shipping.

Also have new "Essential Equations for the Mechanical PE Exam Using the HP33s". This is a programing manual for the Mechanical PE exam. Cost me $42 never used, sell for $15 if you purchase the calculator.

BPH

Last edited by a moderator:
New (sealed in plastic) hp 33s. With manual, case etc. Again, this is new, never opened. Asking $29 + $5 for shipping.
Also have new "Essential Equations for the Mechanical PE Exam Using the HP33s". This is a programing manual for the Mechanical PE exam. Cost me $42 never used, sell for $15 if you purchase the calculator.

BPH
I hate to be a kill-joy... but you can get this equation brand new from Sam's Club (see here) for $34.74 which includes shipping. Save $0.26 and get a merchant warranty!

So... you might want to lower the asking price!

I hate to be a kill-joy... but you can get this equation brand new from Sam's Club (see here) for $34.74 which includes shipping. Save $0.26 and get a merchant warranty!
So... you might want to lower the asking price!
True, but you need to purchase a $40 membership to shop at sams club. PPI has if for $45, on sale from $55.

Note that $29 was my asking price, I would accept $25 total including shipping, below that, it's not worth the trip to the post office or the effort to sell it. I'll just give it to a friend, or let the Vietnam Vets charity have it next time they stop by, that way I can take it off my taxes, with no hassles, which is what I generally do with stuff like this. The typical effort required to advertise, negotiate, package, ship, and insure outweighs the small amount of money you get for items like these. Thanks for pointing out the current price at sams club.

BPH

True, but you need to purchase a $40 membership to shop at sams club. PPI has if for $45, on sale from $55.Note that $29 was my asking price, I would accept $25 total including shipping, below that, it's not worth the trip to the post office or the effort to sell it. I'll just give it to a friend, or let the Vietnam Vets charity have it next time they stop by, that way I can take it off my taxes, with no hassles, which is what I generally do with stuff like this. The typical effort required to advertise, negotiate, package, ship, and insure outweighs the small amount of money you get for items like these. Thanks for pointing out the current price at sams club.

BPH
Yeah... I forgot not everyone's not assimilated to the big conglomerate that's been created by Sam - good point! For $25, including shipping, let me know if you don't get any takers... I'd buy it to keep in the car.

BPH

Do you still have that HP 33s calc. available? I would like to get it from you.

Back