Howdy

• Thread starter Texas Aggie '02
  • Start date
Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Texas Aggie '02

Just wanted to say Howdy!

I've been lurking here for a while, especially the last few days since results started coming in.

I took and passed the ME/Thermo PE test in October on my first try. I'm very relieved that it is finally over.

I work at a power plant near Buffalo, TX, mainly supporting maintenance and operations in day-to-day activities, and manage various plant improvement projects, along with some compliance type projects. The PE is probably not necessary where I work, but it has been my goal ever since I entered the Mechanical Engineering program at Texas A&M University in 1998 and I'm glad to finally have it.

Anyway, it's nice to see a forum with so many technical folks on the internet. Good luck to those still waiting on results.

Again, Howdy!

Texas Aggie '02

Welcome! I actually know several Aggie engineers out here. Don't know why they ended up here, but where one goes, others seem to follow.

At any rate, congratulations on passing, and consider sticking around. I took and passed my PE last October, but I have fun posting in the mostly less-serious forums here, just because I enjoy talking with other engineers.

Just wanted to say Howdy!
I've been lurking here for a while, especially the last few days since results started coming in.

I took and passed the ME/Thermo PE test in October on my first try. I'm very relieved that it is finally over.

I work at a power plant near Buffalo, TX, mainly supporting maintenance and operations in day-to-day activities, and manage various plant improvement projects, along with some compliance type projects. The PE is probably not necessary where I work, but it has been my goal ever since I entered the Mechanical Engineering program at Texas A&M University in 1998 and I'm glad to finally have it.

Anyway, it's nice to see a forum with so many technical folks on the internet. Good luck to those still waiting on results.

Again, Howdy!

Texas Aggie '02
It's good to have on board!!! :winko:

Heya Aggie Eng !!!

My newest supervisor is an Aggie graduate (PhD). I also think one of our previous PE's in exile was an Aggie graduate (Freon). He pops in and out from time to time. He also an ME.

Congrats on passing the exam and welcome to the board!

JR

Heya Aggie Eng !!!
My newest supervisor is an Aggie graduate (PhD). I also think one of our previous PE's in exile was an Aggie graduate (Freon). He pops in and out from time to time. He also an ME.

Congrats on passing the exam and welcome to the board!

JR
Yeah, the plant I work at is staffed almost entirely with Aggies as far as technical and upper management types, even several of our regional mangement types. It makes for some good discussion around football season, especially with our token t-sip (University of Texas grad) lol.

Texas Aggie '02

Latest posts

Back