How long does it take to be assinged a number in Ohio?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark035

Reaction score
Hey everyone just passed Civil (Transpo) in Ohio, the third was a charm thank God!. was wondering if anyone knew how long it takes the board to assign you a registration number? I keep checking on the board website but it still says "credentials reviewed" and no number. I mailed the registration fees on Friday, do you think they will wait to cash the check or I am a Gigantic DoucheBag

Hey everyone just passed Civil (Transpo) in Ohio, the third was a charm thank God!. was wondering if anyone knew how long it takes the board to assign you a registration number? I keep checking on the board website but it still says "credentials reviewed" and no number. I mailed the registration fees on Friday, do you think they will wait to cash the check or I am a Gigantic DoucheBag

A good friend of mine passed Ohio last exam and was assigned his number within a week or two. It was way faster than Florida. Not too much longer. Congrats on passing.

Back