How big of a trainwreck will Russian Olympics be?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ LOL. It was just 2nd nature to me that I didn't need to make mention of it. But yes, picked up on that right away.

& thats from the chive so the ads on the site may not be safe for work . FYI!!!!

Whose complaining?

ane4a7us.jpg

It's about time those capitalistic pigs paid for their crimes ehh comrade?

I picked Canada to win. I picked USA for the summer olympics and they did it, but I have to go leafy for the winter games.

IF ANYONE COMES OUT OF THE THUNDERDOME ALIVE, THAT IS

^^^No joke! Did the US team think they were going to an ugly sweater party?

That's what my wife said.
Did you guys hear the back story on the sweaters? The original outfits were made in China, and the media called RL out on it so they had to redesign everything and made this big deal that the wool came from American sheep, sent to an American plant to make yarn, dyed at another American plant, sent to more Americans to make...they may be ugly, but it was pretty cool to see all the people that did different jobs in the process...

That's what my wife said.
Did you guys hear the back story on the sweaters? The original outfits were made in China, and the media called RL out on it so they had to redesign everything and made this big deal that the wool came from American sheep, sent to an American plant to make yarn, dyed at another American plant, sent to more Americans to make...they may be ugly, but it was pretty cool to see all the people that did different jobs in the process...
Didn't that same exact thing happen at the summer olympics in 2012? If so, RL are dumber than their clothes appear.

Latest posts

Back