Help Please!!! its urgent-PE Application California

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PE Aspirant

Reaction score
I passed my PE in October 2018 and I sent out my application few weeks ago. I got an email from the board saying I need to send out my application with wet signature in every page. I remember signing on first page but I do not remember if I signed in the rest of the pages. So I printed my application and signed on every page. My question , will there be a application reference number or any other information to be included in this mail? How will this application form be mapped with the original?

I have no experience w this issue 'cause I submitted mine years ago, before the CA Board allows people to take the NCEES w no application.. I think they can just do it using your name..

maybe @CAPLS has a few minutes to help you out..

I passed my PE in October 2018 and I sent out my application few weeks ago. I got an email from the board saying I need to send out my application with wet signature in every page. I remember signing on first page but I do not remember if I signed in the rest of the pages. So I printed my application and signed on every page. My question , will there be a application reference number or any other information to be included in this mail? How will this application form be mapped with the original?
The actual application contains 3 pages and it very clearly states on the bottom of each page that a wet signature is required.  See https://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/pubs/forms/peapp.pdf

I'm not totally understanding what you meant...but if you are stating that upon receiving notice form the Board that you failed to sign each page, you printed out a new copy of the application, signed each page, and sent that off...then yes you are fine.  The Board can add this to your application file.  You will receive a applicant number, but if you don't have that at this stage, you'll still be fine.

Back