Help me create a movie that will lose money

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fudgey

Master of Disaster
Reaction score
Just for fun come up with a movie concept you know will loose money. My idea a 6 hour french epic about gay french gardners in 1845 London. The movie will be in black and white the subtitles will be dubbed in Arabic. The characters will break the fourth wall once in awhile and talk about the evils of the United States. These moments will be the only parts of the movie in english. I should also note the movie will contain a 1 hour orgy between all the gardners who I should also note will be fat and old as well. I should also mention how a circus clown will die early in the movie and in the bottom of the movie screen you will be able to see the dead clown throughout the entire movie.

It'll probably win the Cannes film festival.

A regular Francis Ford Fudjola masterpiece

Last edited by a moderator:
We had some hippy dippy indie film festival here recently.

Mr. Garrison: Okay, children. I have some very exciting news for you… Oo-why don't you tell them, Mr. Twig? Mr. Twig: That's right, Mr. Garrison. The First Annual South Park Film Festival begins today.

Wendy: Wow! Cool!

Kyle: They're not gonna show that stupid-ass Godzilla movie again, are they?

Mr. Garrison: Nono, Kyle. These are independent films.

Stan: Hoohh, like Independence Day? That sucked ass, too.

Cartman: No, dude, independent films are those black and white hippie movies. They're always about gay cowboys eating pudding.

Wendy: No they're not! Independent films are produced outside the Hollywood system. They're movies about all the glitz and glamour of Hollywood.

Cartman: Byeh, sure. Well, you show me one independent film that isn't about gay cowboys eating pudding!

Just for fun come up with a movie concept you know will loose money.
Have you ever heard of that play turned into a movie, The Iceman Cometh??

How about a movie called, The Fudgeman Cometh, based loosely on some of the same shenanigans?? :w00t: This way you could engage in shameless self-promotion AND have a big picture movie :thumbs:

The only thing I could guarantee is that if you made a film, I would watch it :Locolaugh: :Locolaugh: :poop:

JR

or a superhero movie. I want to put this logog on my chest!

newlogo.jpg

Maybe you could do something similar to "Pimp my Ride" and call it "Pump my Fudge".

Visit WWTP's all over the land and see what kinda funky accessories the operators added onto their sludge handling pumps.

What was it, a tour of what's actualy in the kitchen of some of those places?

Actually it was a preview of what China is going to do to our economy in 20 years.

Seriously though it was about a blind chick who gets a cadavers eyes then starts seeing demons and stuff. It was pretty **** freaky.

Just for fun come up with a movie concept you know will loose money. My idea a 6 hour french epic about gay french gardners in 1845 London. The movie will be in black and white the subtitles will be dubbed in Arabic. The characters will break the fourth wall once in awhile and talk about the evils of the United States. These moments will be the only parts of the movie in english. I should also note the movie will contain a 1 hour orgy between all the gardners who I should also note will be fat and old as well. I should also mention how a circus clown will die early in the movie and in the bottom of the movie screen you will be able to see the dead clown throughout the entire movie.
Sounds like a Michael Moore film starring himself. It would flop here but sell millions of copies in france.

How about an 8 hour epic movie of some guy sitting there taking the PE exam? That would lose money for sure. Well, unless you could get PPI to sell it for you as a study guide

SapperPE said:
I like the dead clown body at the bottom of the screen for the remainder of the movie, that is pretty good. You would just have to take out the gay gardners and the orgy of fat men, and then I might actually watch it, just to see if the clown actually stays for the entire movie.
I think I found a candidate to place in your film ......

Back