Hello everyone

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Hello everyone,

I finally decided to take the plunge and register as a member of this forum .. :D

A little about myself:

I served a short active duty tour plus reserve time in the U.S. Navy as a Seabee. : USA : While I was serving in the active reserve, I enrolled in college and completed my BS in Environmental Engineering at the University of Florida (Gooooooooo Gators !!)

Currently, I am working for a state regulatory agency. I have completed the coursework for my MS Civil (Geotechnical) Engineering degree - I have just taken 3 yrs+ and counting to finish that one last chapter for my thesis. Some day soon, I hope.

Like many of the recent forum newbies, I just completed taking the October 2006 Exam (Civil PE Exam/WR Depth). This is a retake for me with a different approach. Now the all-too-familiar wait has set in. :unsure:

I look forward to participating in this forum - it looks animated and interesting.

Best Regards,

JR

Hi there!
GOOOOOOOOOOOO  GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wel
Nice to see a fellow gator on the board.

I took Dr. Gater's Thermo I class - very hard for me at the time. It turned out to be a blessing though - I have had to expand of lot of the phase equilibria concepts in the work that I do now (Environmental Remedial Design for groundater, soils, sediments).

I live in Tallahassee now :eek: and finishing my MS at FSU .. :ruh: I still pull for UF though which makes me very popular around town :thumbsup:

Regards,

JR

Back