Happy First day of Spring

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's cool with a side of rain. Water rain sure is a helluva lot better than the pollen rain we've had for the past week, though.

Spring time in Alaska is 40 below!

Current temp of -13*F, forecast high of +15* in town, possibly +20 in the hills.

Last day at work this week before hitting the road to San Diego. Just in time to miss the 4-8" of snow predicted Friday afternoon...

Last year's March was abnormally hot and broke thousands of records nation-wide.

+12 here this morning. I think we've had a few mild ones lately. This one seems to be hanging on a little later.

The allergies of spring, coupled with the cold of winter.

F*ck this sh*t.

I don't remember winter dragging out this long last year.

That's because a year ago it was 80 degrees here. But I as in southern Arizona where it was in the 40s and snowing.

The allergies of spring, coupled with the cold of winter.

F*ck this sh*t.

Same here, except it's 16 degrees and snowing. But that doesn't stop the maples from blooming.

I don't think i'd mind the cooler weather if it stayed that way consistently...but we get a near 60 degree day then the next day it is 20. then a 50 degree day then another 20. The flucuations suck!!!

Back