Happy Birthday VTEnviro!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He also referred to a certain injured tight end as "Gonk."

Do you remember when he mentioned "Varitek" splitting the upright in an "ionic" moment to win the Super Bowl?

Wekler sounds like a partner at a legal firm. For all your personal injury needs, call the law offices of Goldberg, Finkelstein, and Wekler...

For those of you who never lived around Boston, check out this website: http://mumblesmenino.us/ for some quality butchering of the English language.

Sounds like a good birthday celebration, VTE. Tell your mom "Happy Birthday" from a bunch of internet friends that you never met, if it won't make her think you're crazy. :)

Missed your Birthday VT but I hope you had a great one and a better one today. Yes, I admit, want the Pats to win. Do not like the Ravens.

Que hayas pasado un Feliz Cumpleaños VT.!!!!!!

He also referred to a certain injured tight end as "Gonk."

Do you remember when he mentioned "Varitek" splitting the upright in an "ionic" moment to win the Super Bowl?

Wekler sounds like a partner at a legal firm. For all your personal injury needs, call the law offices of Goldberg, Finkelstein, and Wekler...

For those of you who never lived around Boston, check out this website: http://mumblesmenino.us/ for some quality butchering of the English language.
never saw the website before. pretty funny. (note the link has an extra space on the end, remove it and it works)

DK - Used to banter with the guy at the seafood counter in MA. He's a Yanks fan, I'm a Mets fan. He used to joke that all I needed to do was cross the bridge (the Triboro which connects Queens to the Bronx) and that there was plenty of room left on the bus for another fan.

You'll need to cross more than a few bridges and pay the tolls on the Jersey and Mass Pikes, but we got plenty of room left here. Just ask MA. Oh, and bring beer.

You'll need to cross more than a few bridges and pay the tolls on the Jersey and Mass Pikes, but we got plenty of room left here. Just ask MA. Oh, and bring beer.

I am not a football expert but can tell the difference between a good football team, a good QB, a good Coach, and a good franchise (among other things). The Pats fill that bill. Nothing wrong with admiring excellence. Now I hope they go a win that game tonight. Their only weakness is the secondary, that has been inconsistent every now and then.

Back